Welcome to the Kern County Library online press room.
For media inquiries, interview requests, or partnership opportunities, please call Andie Apple at 661.868.0723 or send a detailed email outlining your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general inquiries, please call KCL Headquarters at 661.868.0700.
To use our logo for media coverage, stories, or partnerships with KCL, please refer to our Graphic Standards, which includes graphical elements that represent our brand and examples of proper use.
Press Releases – Archive
- The One Book Project 2017 Read of $2.00 a Day Begins!
- We’re Moving! The Kern County Library’s Tehachapi Branch is Relocating
- Kern County Library Presents the Holly-Gon Mini-Con
- County & Public Officials as Guest Readers at Summer Storytimes @ the Beale
- New Northeast Branch Library: Ribbon Cutting & Celebration
- Kickoff the Kern County Library’s Annual Summer Reading Challenge, June – July, 2017
- Local Libraries Offer Device to Measure Energy Usage
- We’re Moving! The Kern County Library’s Northeast Branch is Relocating
- Who’s Got Game? Find Out At Our Youth Game Night
- Kern County Library Holds Workshops for Digital Literacy Improvement
- Kern County Library Receives $11,000 Wonderful Community Grant to Extend Wasco Branch Library Hours and Offer Special Programming
Media Coverage – Archive
- Health Books at Kern County Library
- 121 People Become Citizens in Bakersfield Ceremony
- Philosophy for Kids Series at the Kern County Library
- Kern County Library Begins One Book Project
- One Book Project Kickoff Event Today
- Board of Supervisors Names New Kern County Library Chief
- Kern County Supervisors Delay Vote on I-5 Music Festival Venue (ending blurb)
- Things You Need to Know: Community Asked to Donate Hygiene Products for Children in the Bakersfield Homeless Center
- ‘One Book Project’ Returns this Month with ‘$2.00 a Day’
- New Tehachapi Library Branch Set to Open Soon
- Court Decision Will Make Passing Tax Hikes Easier in California
- Grand Jury: Kern County Library ‘On Path to Extinction’
- Grand Jury Report: Kern County Libraries ‘Headed for Extinction’
- Just Remembered the Solar Eclipse Takes Place Monday?
- Kern Astronomical Society Sets Up Telescopes, Teaches Sun Safety to Prep for Bakersfield’s Partial Eclipse
- Books in Motion Encourages Literacy Through Reading
- Free Lunch at the Library
- Lunch at the Library back at multiple Kern County Library branches
- Reading, puppets, clubs and more: Tehachapi Library offers summer activities
- Wild Animals at the Library? You Bet, as Working Wildlife Show Visits
- Main Street Tehachapi Awards $9,000 to Downtown Businesses for Facade Improvements
- Kern County’s Northeast Branch Library to be relocated
- No ‘Shh!’ at this Library
- Ag Information Aplenty at Kern County Library
- The Kern County Library Has Stitched Together Tight Budget, Will It Hold?
- 10 Things You Need to Know: The Story of Us