Grant Research Center
The Grant Research Center, located on the second floor of the Beale Memorial Library, is a source of fundraising information for nonprofit organizations, agencies, and individuals. The Beale Memorial Library is a member of the Cooperating Collection Network of the Foundation Center. The Grant Research Center includes:
- Computers with Foundation Directory Online for exploring the records of over 98,000 grantmakers.
- Directories of private and corporate foundations.
- How-to books on grant seeking and proposal writing.
- Fundraising magazines and newsletters.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (U.S. Government funding)
All materials are free to use during all library hours, and trained professional staff are available to answer questions. Information may be printed out at $.15 per page or saved to a flashdirve. Free training is available at scheduled workshops or by appointment with the Grant Research Center Librarian by calling 661-868-0787